Using Data to understand, retain and win customers.
On Wednesday February 17, 2010 Sean Case, Peanut Labs Sr. Vice President will present the keynote address to DATA MATTERS 2010 in London. DATA MATTERS will cover topics such as what is a customer, turning data into insight, analytical insight, survey design, web generated data, data for rewarding, use of social media, customer loyalty, and customer retention.
In Sean’s Keynote address he will cover.
- Adaptation from social networking to market research.
- Developing fresh and innovative target sampling, partnerships, and the creation of the virtual currency market.
- Surviving as a startup: Innovation, adaptation and providing accurate sample.
- Satisfying customer needs: MR Buyers, Consumers, and Publishers.
- Maintaining growth and the future of market research.
You can check out the conference program at:
Filed under: 1 |